Due to the current global pandemic as a result of COVID-19 we’ve had to take our students lessons online. And so far it’s been great!
If you’ve never taken an online class before no worries, we’ve been doing so ever since we opened for business. We have collectively taken classes from Australia to America, Canada to Kerry. Generally we will use Skype which is a free program
Firstly if you don’t have it DOWNLOAD SKYPE HERE
(N.B. It may take up to 10 minutes to set Skype up on your phone or laptop so make sure to have it set up in good time if you don’t already have it.)
- At the time of your class, Message your teacher on Skype to let your teacher know you are ready to start. (If you message ahead of your class you may have to wait for a response due to your teacher being in a class already. They will respond as soon as they are free too.)
- Your teacher will then call you.
- Because online lessons have a very slight time delay, for the purpose of exercises, the teacher will just play the chord of the scale. Don’t fret however, they will demonstrate for you.
- Make sure that you have the music for the song you are working on at hand. You can normally find a good track on YouTube. You will be controlling it.
- Finally, make sure that you record the lesson from your end. We have no means to record Skype lessons unfortunately.
N.B. We can also carry out online classes via FaceTime, WhatsApp, Messenger. If you cannot use any of the above, contact your teacher directly and we can see how best to deliver your class. Contact details below.
SKYPE Address Mobile No.
Bobby. thevocalacademy (086 2538193)
Lisa. live:lisaquinn246 (085 7360016)
Diarmuid diarmuidcoffey (086 1008300)
David (085 1428608)
email – firstname.lastname@example.org